Out of Print
We currently have 0 in stock.
The Framlingham branch ran from Wickham Market Junction and had two intermediate stations at Hacheston Halt and Parham in deepest Suffolk. Opened in 1859 it survived until closed in April 1965, then only used for freight, the passenger service being withdrawn in 1952. This publication is a detailed history of the line and its workings and includes chapters devoted to the Permanent way, Signalling and Staff; Timetables and Traffic; Locomotives and Rolling Stock and a description of the route. 248 pages, softback 206 black & white photos.
|Publication Date||6 Jun 2008|
|Publication Status||Out of print|